Sunday, February 1, 2009

some of the guys thath we do stuff sfjwith

Photobucket
Photobucket
THis is ryan. he was high so I had to blur out his dick again. he alwasys pops out his bonners agian. he needs to find more beer again. one day we were in st. louis and he found 120$$$$ bucks. I told him he was rich and he said yes. this was the most money ryans ever had. he felt rich, but he really wasnt. he spent it all one jack in the box. and some beer. the end. Then he moved to arizona and found no money. he is poor again, but rich at the same time. he eats the best food everyday. drinks the best steeel reserve every day. HE is living the dreams. he loves his friends so much. I love his face. The end again face piggers.

This is mango head. he acts like stephen and I think he is funneiri than ever. I find out he is very homo erotic. I think he is soo horney with women. I really like when he finds a girl and he acts so happy. ryans buying cigars for everyone. hes got so much money. he fucks girls in my closet. Hes the man with the dick, I"ll teell you what.!!!

No comments: