Sunday, February 1, 2009

Motta birthday party

Photobucket
Photobucket

Jackson is saying fuck, with a fag model face and we acts like a model in front of all my friends. one day I was trying to get with a girls and he walk up and all the girls were like "awww I love him, hes got paw and I love his teath. He gots his cool look. I said. he is hott model fuck head. Then i went to befany to watch fuck jeff skated in the pooooolllll he is so bones/skull candy!!!!!! fuck piggers I hate them faggers. I need some more still steel reserver for the supper bowel faggettts. I also hate stephen. he says I m his roommate but he leaves all the time and I never see his pigger face anymnore. I flop my dick ss out when I find my peter pigger. ryan is so high gravity right now. He has cools clothes on he acts like an awesome guy all the time. I love his guts. so mucks. he buys me beeerrrrrs all the fucks. the supper fagggget booewwelele wins the game again ideolt s. I love

No comments: